MFC series indoor optical cable junction box
MPX-P02-SM3 series digital distribution frame features:
1. Cables can be fed in from above or below, with modular design, with 16 systems as a unit, flexible configuration. The unit body can be turned down 90° for easy operation
2. The frame structure is made of electrolytic plate, the surface is electrostatically sprayed, the structure is firm, and the appearance is beautiful and generous
3. Spacious wiring space, side and middle wiring channels make the wiring clear and easy to operate
4. Unbalanced 75Ω coaxial connector is adopted, and the coaxial connector and Y-type plug are threaded. Stable and reliable
5. Single-sided copper-clad laminate (nickel-plated surface) is used to connect the outer conductor of the coaxial connector. The user only needs to connect the grounding wire with the frame grounding copper bar to complete the shielding and grounding of all the outer conductors. It has a good and reliable working grounding system and protected area systems
6. The performance index of the product meets the requirements of the Communication Industry Standard of the People's Republic of China "Digital Distribution Frame"