First, the optical fixed attenuator is a kind of precision device that can provide different attenuation according to engineering needs. The product is used in a variety of fiber optic transmission lines to perform a predetermined amount of light attenuation. The product is divided into three types: ordinary FC, SC, ST, LC flange structure; high return loss type FC, SC, LC plug and socket structure and high return loss type online cable structure. The product meets the requirements of the Telcordia GR-910-CORE standard.
The socket attenuator is fabricated by doped metal ion fiber, has low wavelength sensitivity, high stability and good reliability, and is suitable for EDFA, DWDM and other high power output applications. High return loss.
Second, the appearance
1. The appearance of the metal type attenuator is evenly plated and matched with the adapter;
2. It should be smooth and easy to plug and unplug with the connector;
3. The color of the plastic type attenuator is uniform, not easy to break;
4. The appearance must be smooth, clean, free from oil, scratches and cracks;
5. The product logo is clear and complete, not easy to fall off;
6. The entire device should be stable and free of looseness.
Third, optical performance
The attenuation value of the attenuator is measured according to the specified working wavelength, and its technical specifications meet the specified requirements:
Fourth, the product picture
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background