Armored cable features:
Structure: ∮0.6 tight-fitting fiber (single mode SMF-28e, multimode (Changfei), OM3, G.655 (Corning) and other optical fibers can be provided) + DuPont Kevlar + stainless steel hose + stainless steel braided wire (enhanced fiber optic cable) The anti-torsion function prevents the damage caused by the external destructive force to the cable.) + The outer covering (there are various materials to choose from) overcomes the shortcomings of the common optical fiber, which is easy to be broken and easily destroyed. It can be directly placed in the machine room and various harsh environments. in.
1. Stainless steel hose protection, with side pressure resistance, bending resistance, high tensile strength, anti-ant, anti-rat biting, etc.
2. Softness, diameter is equivalent to ordinary jumper, saving space
3. External force acts on the armored jumper to avoid stress on the fiber and ensure the stability of the optical path system.
1. Ordinary connectors must be laid with corrugated bushings, which is not conducive to new and replacement, troublesome maintenance, and easy to break, and poor tensile and compressive properties. The armored connector can be directly placed, the construction and maintenance are convenient and quick, the compression resistance is strong, and the mouse bite is not afraid, and it can adapt to harsh environments.
2. Due to the fragility and the corrugated pipe, the redundant part of the common connector can only be placed in the ODF frame, and it is easy to fill the fiber unit, which is not good for maintenance. The armored connector can be coiled onto the cable tray. Easy to add and remove.
1. Suitable for direct deployment of fiber optic cable between indoor and outdoor walls, ceilings, mezzanines and conduits. Pigtails and movable cables can be used directly for connection between devices.
2. Indoor horizontal wiring, vertical wiring in buildings, LAN network, connection suitable for multiple information points, recommended for use in direct connection with end users.
3. Between outdoor buildings, the main trunk network wiring; outdoor wiring is directly introduced into the room to reduce costs.
4. Used as the tail cable of the backbone network, directly accessing the equipment from the backbone network to the equipment in the building to isolate lightning and improve system reliability.
Connector model: FC, SC, ST, LC, MU, MT-RJ
Fiber type: single mode (blue), multimode (gray)
Insertion loss: ≤0.3dB
Return loss: PC ≥ 45dB; UPC ≥ 50dB; APC ≥ 60dB;
Operating temperature: -40 ° C ~ +85 ° C
Cable outer diameter: 3.0mm (single core), 6.0mm 6.9mm
Number of cores: 1-12 core
Cable tensile strength: ≥200N
Armored fiber connector tensile strength: ≥98N
Compressive strength: ≥300Kg/100mm
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background