Coaxial connector - a digital distribution frame for communication (digital distribution frame is a signal transmission device between digital multiplexing devices, digital multiplexing devices and wiring devices between program-controlled switching devices or non-voice business devices) Core components). The characteristic impedance is 75Ω. Common specifications are: Siemens (SM), Fujitsu (FS), NEC, Ericsson (IL), AT&T, etc.
first, product overview:
1. Environmental requirements:
• Operating temperature: -5 to +40 ° C
• Storage temperature: -25 to +55 °C
• Working relative humidity: ≥ 85% (+30 ° C)
• Storage relative humidity: ≥75%
• Atmospheric pressure: 70～106 kpa
2. Technical indicators:
• Characteristic impedance: 75Ω;
• Operating rate: 2 Mbit/s, 8 Mbit/s, 34 Mbit/s/45 Mbit/s, 140 Mbit/s, 155 Mbit/s
• Contact resistance: outer conductor ≤2.5MΩ, inner conductor ≤10MΩ
• Insulation resistance between inner and outer conductors: ≥1000MΩ/500V (DC)
• Withstand voltage between inner and outer conductors: ≥1000V (50Hz AC)/1min without breakdown, no arcing
• Pull-off force: After the coaxial connector is connected to the cable, the cable tensile resistance is >50N
• Connector plug life: >1000 times.
• Material: The main material is made of brass, and the elastic material is made of beryllium bronze or tin bronze.
• Plating: gold and copper 2μm contact area inside and outside conductor
3. Connector function component (unit body) transmission performance:
• Crosstalk crosstalk defense: ≥70dB (50kHz~233MHz)
• Intervention loss: ≤0.3dB (50kHz~233MHz)
• Return loss: ≥18dB (50kHz~233MHz)
Second, the main introduction of the most commonly used Siemens (SM), Fujitsu (FS) two connectors:
1. Siemens (SM) type (Figure 1):
There are usually five sets and three sets, and the five-piece set is the most widely used. The five-piece set is a Y-type plug, two two-way sockets, and two cable ends. The connection with the coaxial cable is the inner conductor welding and the outer conductor crimping. Due to the different specifications of coaxial cables used in engineering design, different specifications are required. The different specifications mainly show the different sizes of the crimping joints of the cable heads, and the types are quite numerous, see attached table.
2. Fujitsu (FS) type (Figure 2):
They are all rotatable unit type, which can be divided into 10 systems/units and 10.5 systems/units according to capacity. They can be divided into 19′′ installation and rack installation according to the installation size. The Fujitsu unit body includes high-end unit body (with Fujitsu unit is a common structure and is not subject to cable specifications.
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background