CCC-P01-B outdoor cable transfer box
CCC-P01-B outdoor cable transfer box features:
1. Dimensions: 800 × 600 × 300 (mm) (height × width × depth)
2. Outdoor wall or hanging rod installation method
3. Glass fiber reinforced unsaturated polyester case manufactured by RITTAL, Germany, IP66 with protection class GB4208-1993 (eqv IEC529-1989), long service life, can withstand various outdoor climate and environmental adverse effects
4. Front opening structure
5. Safe and reliable with three-point door lock
6. The rigid PVC flashing is connected to the lip-shaped PVC sealing strip by heat shrinking, and is installed on the top and bottom of the box to double seal. The U-shaped PU foamed PU seal is embedded around the door. Circle, can effectively prevent dust and water
7. The structure is convenient for straight-through and simple adjustment of wiring capacity. The standard configuration wiring capacity is 120 cores, the direct melting capacity is 144 cores (non-belt) or 288 cores (bands), and the wiring part is made of 12-core fusion-fitted body: FRP -P02-12; the direct-melting unit adopts the welding plate: FR-P05A-12, the installation position of the 12-core fusion-fitted solidification module FRP-P02-12 and the direct-melt disk FR-P05A-12 are interchangeable, thus achieving straight-through and Simple adjustment of wiring capacity
8. Provide 1 fixed trunk cable (including cable stripping protection box) and 8 distribution cables
9. Provide optical cable stripping protection box, and the optical cable after stripping is protected by plastic tube and fixed into the fuser device.
10. Provide storage jumper unit, reeling disk to store excess jumper
11. The internal hardware components are made of stainless steel.
12. Reliable high voltage protective grounding device
13. Complete and clear grounding, wiring, welding identification and routing instructions
14. Product performance indicators meet the requirements of the Technical Specifications for Cable Transfer Boxes.
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background
FRP-P02-12 fusion matching integrated module