MPX-P02-120 digital distribution frame
MPX-P02-120 digital distribution frame features:
The digital distribution frame is a wiring device between digital multiplexing devices and between digital multiplexing devices and program-controlled switching devices, with a transmission impedance of 120, which is suitable for digital terminal devices or program-controlled switching and digital devices with a transmission rate of 2 Mb/s. The wiring is connected to provide functions such as adjustment, switching, and monitoring for the digital signals of the circuit group.
1. The 120Ω unit body is installed on both sides of the front and rear sides, and the cable is connected to the end of the switch cable. The other side is the transmission cable of the device, and the jumper is connected in the middle.
2. The frame is made of high-strength aluminum profiles with special surface treatment. The shape is neat and beautiful, and the corrosion resistance is good.
3. Applicable to large and medium-sized exchanges.
Card connector module features:
4. Adopt insulation layer displacement air tightness clamping technology;
5. The card tab is a single card, double layer, double contact structure, selected imported tin phosphor bronze, the surface is bright tin, the contact is reliable and safe;
6. The plastic parts are made of flame retardant plastic with excellent mechanical properties, and the flame retardancy reaches the FV-0 standard in GB4609-84;
7. A stainless steel shield plate is added between each adjacent contact strip, which is connected with the stainless steel back mount, and is connected to the frame or the special grounding copper strip by screws to provide good grounding protection.
8. The contact strips are all marked with a special name.
1. Impedance characteristics: 120Ω
2. Working rate: 2Mbit/s
3. Contact resistance: ≤3mΩ at the end of the snap-in type, its value added ≤2mΩ after mechanical durability test ≤7mΩ between the snap-on reeds, its value added ≤3mΩ after mechanical durability test
4. Insulation resistance: The insulation resistance between the two terminals of the balanced connector and between the terminal and the housing or the fixture is ≥1000MΩ (DC voltage of the measuring circuit is 500V±50V)
5. Withstand voltage: between the two terminals of the balanced connector and between the terminal and the outer casing or fixture, it can withstand 500V AC (effective value, 50Hz) for 1 minute without breakdown or arcing.
6. Crosstalk crosstalk defense: ≥60dB (50KHz ~ 233MHz)
7. Intervention loss: ≤0.4dB (50KHz ~ 233MHz)
8. Return loss: ≥18dB (50KHz~233MHz)
9. Number of card connections: >200 times
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background