MPX-P02-ADC type digital distribution frame
The MPX-P02-ADC digital cross-connect patch panel (120Ω) is a (2Mbit/s) wiring connection device between digital multiplex equipment, digital multiplex equipment and program-controlled switching equipment or non-voice service equipment. This product has the characteristics of novel design, advanced function, simple maintenance, high reliability, flexible and convenient test, monitoring, jumper and cross connection of digital transmission lines, and effective management of digital transmission lines, and 75Ω. Compared with digital distribution frames, digital distribution frames have the advantages of large capacity, small footprint, and strong functions. They are the ideal equipment for digital transmission rooms, program-controlled switching, and other digital equipment rooms in modern telecommunication networks.
1. Open structure consists of two parts: the frame and the unit. High density and large capacity save valuable space in the machine room. The frame structure is sturdy, and the shape is neat, beautiful and practical.
2. Modular design, with the system board as the minimum basic unit, the block system board can be used as a system in the transmission path, providing maximum flexibility to meet current and future development needs.
3. The terminal cable of the device is connected to the back of the rack, and the cross-connection, jumper, self-loop and functional test of the device can be operated on the front of the rack (unit).
4. The wiring unit consists of a unit frame and 8 sets of wrap-around modules. Each set of wrap-around modules consists of a modular rack with 8 system boards and several wires. The full configuration of each unit is 64 system boards, ie 64 systems. . The system board is installed in an insert type card structure.
5. The whole routing path design has sufficient wiring space. At the same time, the dividing line and the binding line member can clearly separate the incoming line area and the outgoing line area, so that the layout of the routing is reasonable, and the operation and maintenance are more convenient. The wire-passing unit is a sheet metal trough structure for the laying and transition of cross-connection lines between systems (including between the rack and the rack)
6. There is a tracking indicator for the jumper on the front of the system board, which can automatically and promptly indicate the cross connection between devices, eliminating the cumbersome manual search.
7. The power supply unit (-48V) consists of a unit frame with a power bus and a ground bus.
8. Large system capacity, maximum capacity is 896 systems / 14 units
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background
MPX-P02-120 digital distribution frame